- Apply for new permissions and renewal of all permission to Excise, Customs, and DGFT.
- Corresponding with Central Excise authorities like range, Division, DGFT officers.
- Submission of Monthly Quarterly and Annually returns.
- Maintain all registers such as Sales, ITC, Job Work.
- Co-ordination with Domestics and Overseas buyer also negotiates for freight of Import & Export consignments to CHA & Transporters.
- Corresponding with govt. authority Excise, Customs, DGFT, Railway concor, Shipping Lines and CHA.
- Co-ordination with DGFT for MEIS, SEIS, Drawback, Advance Licence, EPCG,FMS,FPS Etc.
- Banking Sector Handling LC, BRC, FIRC, inward remittance Etc.
- DGFT and Development Commissioner & KASEZ.
- Corresponding with govt. authority Excise, Customs, DGFT and CHA.
- GST Knowledge is required
- 1. Good Communication.
- 2. Good in Excel and preliminary experience in SAP.
- 3. Futuristic approach.
Hike on current salary
AgroChemicals / Dyes / Intermediates