Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
In our journey to the top, we ensure to deliver the best value proposition as per global standards in each and every area for the total satisfaction of our customers, vendors & partners, investors & stakeholders, thus to contribute nation‟s growth.
Our vision is to be globally recognized Company producing and marketing the best world class quality products by adopting latest environment friendly technology and to build strong brand loyal customer base for the years to come as well as to build trust and healthy relations among our employees, our investors and our society.
II. CORPORATE SOCIETY RESPONSIBILITY POLICY:
This policy, which encompasses the Company‟s philosophy for define its responsibility as a corporate citizen and lays down the guidelines and mechanism for undertaking socially useful programmes for in the best interests of the company, its employees, the shareholders, the community and for the protection of environment welfare & sustainable development of the community at large.
This policy shall apply to all CSR initiatives and activities taken up at the various locations, for the benefit of different segments of the society, specifically the Education and Medical Aid.
III. THE OBJECTIVE:
Apart from the below mentioned activities, CSR Committee of the Board is authorized to consider activities which may be approved by the Government from time to time.
The policy objectives of the Company as per Schedule VII of The Companies Act, 2013 are as follows:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water;
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects;
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water;
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio‐economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women;
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports and Olympic sports and rural development projects and
- Such other projects or programs in pursuance of recommendations of the CSR Committee.
IV. CORPORATE SOCIETY RESPONSIBILITY COMMITTEE:
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Company is presently comprised of Shri Maheshkumar Natwarlal Vyas as the Chairman, Shri Natwarlal Meghjibhai Patel and Shri Lalitbhai Kantibhai Patel, as the members of the Committee.
Pursuant to Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 (the „Act‟), Our Company has constituted the Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) Committee to:
- Formulate and recommend to the Board, a CSR Policy indicating therein CSR activities to be undertaken by the company;
- Recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on CSR activities;
- Monitor the CSR Policy of the Company from time to time and institute a transparent monitoring mechanism for implementation of the CSR projects/programs/activities undertaken by the Company and
- Such other functions as the Board may deem fit, in accordance with the Section 135 of the Act and Schedule VII of the Act and rules thereof as applicable from time to time.
In accordance with the Act CSR Committee should be comprises by:
- 3 or more directors, and
- Out of which at least 1 director shall be an independent director.
V. STRATEGY TO ACHIEVE THE CSR ACTIVITIES:
Our strategy to eradicate hunger & poverty includes action thereto:
- Help troubled families turn their lives around
- Improve mental health
- Reduce child poverty and make sure that children are properly supported so that they complete their education
- Make work pay, and help people to find and stay in work
- Help people recover and become independent if things have gone wrong
- Work with the voluntary, public and private sectors to deal more effectively with complex problems.
Our strategy to promote education:
- Formal and non‐formal education, adult education
- Scholarships for girls, merit scholarships and technical education for boys
- Distance education
- Girl child education
- Digital literacy / computer education
- Balwadis for elementary education
- Quality primary education
- Creating jobs
- Expanding social safety nets
- Expanding nutrition programs that target children under 2 years of age
- Universalizing education
- Promoting gender equality
Our strategy to promote Healthcare & family welfare includes action thereto:
- Supports pulse polio program
- Mobile clinics — doctors’ visits
- General and multi speciality medical camps, cleft lips
- Reproductive and child health care, supplementary nutrition / mid‐day meal projects
- Safe drinking water, sanitation — household toilets, community hospitals
- HIV / AIDS, cancer, TB awareness and prevention camps
- Blood donation
- Responsible parenting
Our strategy to promote Environment sustainability includes action thereto:
- Investing in clean energy
- Making infrastructure improvements
- Increasing access to sanitation
- Offering technical assistance
- Promoting ecosystem‐based solutions
The CSR Committee shall be responsible for the administration, interpretation, application and review of this policy. The Chairman of the CSR Committee also shall be empowered to bring about necessary changes to this Policy, if required at any stage with the concurrence of the Board.