Environment, Occupational Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
We at Meghmani group are engaged in manufacturing & supply of Dyes, Intermediates, Optical Brightening Agents, Pigments & Additives, Fine Chemicals, Crop Protecions & Biocides, PVC Flex/Banners and Decorative Sheets, Digital Printing Ink, Packaging Solutions etc for B2B as well as B2C segments. We are committed to attain total customer satisfaction by the guiding Principles of EHS Policy.
We follow below guidelines under EHS:
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to which we subscribes;
- Conserve natural resources in particular water, energy and raw materials and
promote the development of green surroundings and use of reusable resources.
- Incorporate suitable techniques for prevention of injury, ill health and pollutions;
- Eliminate, minimize and control the significant environmental aspects as well as unacceptable Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) hazard and risks.
- Provide high degree of safety promotions services and encourage safe behaviors amongst all.
- Proactively monitor incidents, accidents and unsafe operational conditions, acts and Hygienic conditions and report to all concerned, for correction and corrective actions.
- Strengthen awareness, skill and competence of employees and all concerned, like contractors and their workmen and also foster dialogue with suppliers, customers and community.
- Periodically review the adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of Environment,
Health and Safety (EHS) system and the need for its amendment.
This policy is applicable to all the group companies of Meghmani Group.